Product for Mercedes-Benz CLS 2010
Mercedes-Benz NTG2.5 COMAND - 2017 (v15.0)
Please Note: This 2017 map update is the final release for your vehicle and quantities will be available while supplies last. Thank you!
This Mercedes-Benz map update offers a combination of new and modified data that improves the accuracy of your NTG2.5 COMAND® navigation system’s routing and estimated travel times. Every year, an average of 40,000 turn restrictions, 30,000 one-way streets, and 18,000 road signs are updated in the United States and Canada alone.
In addition to refreshed map data, the following features have been updated:
- Text-to-speech and voice recognition provide a more natural way to interact with your navigation system.
- Integrated Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC) delivers live traffic information and the choice of alternative routes. In this map update, TMC codes have been renewed and are available in the USA and Canada.
Please note: This is the final map update planned for your navigation system. Purchasing the update is not required to keep your system operating, but doing so will provide you with access to the latest roads, attractions, and other new features.
Order today to ensure your Mercedes-Benz navigation system is optimized for the road ahead.
Part Number: BQ 6 46 0356
This package contains two DVDs
Also included is an information guide with coverage summary and instructions on how to install this map update in your Mercedes-Benz Navigation System.
- United States of America
- Virgin Islands, US
- Puerto Rico
Shipping & Return Policy
On business days, orders placed by 11:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time will be processed and shipped that same day. Delivery time depends upon the shipping method you select. Note: If you place an order on the weekend, it will be shipped the next business day.
All HERE maps are delivered by couriers with tracking services. We offer SmartPost, 2-day, and overnight service. Delivery time is based on business days and whether or not your order was received before 3 p.m. Central Standard Time. United States Ground shipping also includes delivery to P.O. Boxes. Delivery is dependent on stock availability and receipt of payment or credit card authorization.
Return and Exchange Policy
Only unopened product purchased direct from HERE can be returned to HERE for refund or exchange. No partial refunds will be given on map subscriptions. NOTE: Agreements between HERE and specific vehicle/device manufacturers overrule the terms & conditions written herein.
Returns: Your credit card account will be credited for the price of the Map Data disc. If your order included discounted products, the refund will be given on the lower-priced product. Partial returns of map sets will not be accepted.
Exchanges: Only map areas of the same Map Data disc release and product line can be exchanged for a different map area. A shipping and handling fee will be charged to deliver the exchange disc.
Contact HERE within 30 days after the shipping date noted on the packing slip. Requests for warranty replacements, returns and exchanges made after 30 days will not be honored.
- Contact HERE Customer Service Center. Phone numbers are available on the Contact us page.
- Describe the problem and request a Return Authorization Number
- Clearly print the authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Insure the package and keep the receipt. HERE is not responsible for lost packages.
- Return the package, with the packing slip, to: HERE Returns Address, 2000 Midway Lane, Smyrna, TN 37167
Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 6:00pm CST